Tuesday, November 25, 2014

The Truth is in the Tinsel

One thing I love about blogging
is the comments. 
I created a facebook page for 
my blog and someone commented
sharing this:
 
 The Truth is in the Tinsel

It's an Advent Experience for Little Hands
and it has a suggested Bible Reading
and devotional and a craft for
each day during the advent season.

I personally love this one!
 Templates are included - and if you
don't have time for a craft
EVERY SINGLE DAY
there is a printable ornament book
you can get to go with this
that has simple ornaments your child
can color and cut. (super easy)
The book is an inexpensive e-book
My husband printed and bound
mine because I like to read to the
kiddos with a book in my lap,
but Mom's with tablets or iPads could
probably just read it off of that.

The book is available at

And if you're the visual type and want
a little more hands on ideas for kids
you can follow on facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment